Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have lost my time and......... my gratitude.

It’s been almost three months
My daily life is about office and ward in the hospital on weekday
And about ward and Thammasat on weekend

I’m a bit moody and easy to get mad when I have to do anything that I do not want to do at that moment. Moreover, I usually lose my temper with the circumstance that I compulsorily have to leave things that I want to take.
Last Friday, I planed to go jogging and then pack my stuff going to see my father at the hospital. The estimated time that I can get him is around 8.00 p.m.
5.15 - 5.45 è from office to home and packing all stuffs for weekend
5.45 – 6.10 è from home to Thammasat
6.10 – 7.00 è 40-minute jogging at Thammasat
7.20 - …. è from Thammasat to Siriraj by ship
So, I’ll get there in time i.e. 8.00.

I talked to him about my plan. He told me to finish my activities as soon as I can, should not be so late till 8.00 p.m. I thought that the time that I proposed is reasonable in term of time in traveling from place to place. I am not the invisible man who can go anywhere I want by just snap the fingers.

I got mad suddenly when I heard my father said. Though I strongly desire to jog in that evening I didn’t jog. As a consequence, “moodiness is all around”.
I gave him a silent treatment!
I am such an idiot and ingratitude!

สำนึกผิด
เมื่อสำนึกฝ่ายมารที่ครอบงำจิตใจได้เริ่มอ่อนกำลังลงไป สำนึกผิดก็เริ่มก่อตัวขึ้น
พ่อแม่ มีหน้าที่ต่อลูกที่ต้องเลี้ยงดู ให้ความรัก ความอบอุ่น คำสั่งสอน เหนื่อยขนาดไหน กว่าจะเลี้ยงมันจนโตขนาดนี้ เลี้ยงอย่างมีคุณภาพ แล้วลูกมีหน้าที่ทำอย่างนี้กับพ่อแม่ได้หรือ โดยเฉพาะในยามที่เจ็บไข้ได้ป่วยอย่างในตอนนี้
เราเบื่อ คนป่วยเบื่อกว่า
เราอดทน คนป่วยอดทนกว่า
เหมือนมีอะไรมาโปรด
เพื่อนพ่อมาเยี่ยม บอกกับเราว่า “ดูแลพ่อดีๆนะ เค้าเป็นคนขี้เกรงใจ มีลูกดูแลใกล้ๆ เค้าจะได้สบายใจ”
เล่าให้เพื่อนเราฟัง เพื่อนเราบอกว่า “เวลาจะหงุดหงิด โกรธ โมโห จะคิดถึงตอนเราเป็นเด็ก เด็กที่คอยถามพ่อแม่ว่า นั่นอะไร ทำไม ทำไม และทำไม”
“เป็นโอกาสที่ดี ที่เราจะได้แสดงความกตัญญู ตอบแทนพ่อแม่ ตั้งแต่วันนี้ ไม่ต้องรอจะทำวันหน้าซึ่งอาจไม่ได้ทำแล้ว”
อาโกวอีกท่านสอนว่า “เราทำดีกับพ่อแม่ เราจะดี”

เราจะทำดีกับพ่อแม่

2 Comments:

Blogger pickmegadance said...

ขอเป็นกำลังใจ
สู้สู้ สู้ตาย สู้สู้

7:40 PM  
Blogger LekParinya said...

อ่านแล้วตามัว ๆ เพราะน้ำตามันมาเอ่อ
รู้สึกดีครับ และยินดีด้วยครับ

(ผมหลงมา ยังไงไม่รู้จำไม่ได้ จะพยายามหาทางหลงมาซึ้งอีก)

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home