Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dearest Daddy,

I couldn't believe that i resume writing my blog with this letter.It's been almost 8 months i couldn't see you or hear things from you.I want you to know that i miss you so much and it's growing since you left.

When you knocked unconscious at the hospital, i was sitting there beside your bed but i dont even know that you couldnt speak with me a word since then. What i was doing is excel spreadsheet of "External Debt"! It made me feel very sorry and hatred for my stupid mistake.I blame myself for that.

During your 6-day sleep without consciousness,your friends and relatives come to see you, touch you and even cry for you since they just cannot hold their tears. It was at 3.oo a.m. on February,23 when you're gone. Its just about an hour that mom and me left the hospital. Its about 5 hours that we lit the candles for your Birthday cake and sang HBD to you.

No tears no cry for me. Why? The answer is because I am of your blood.It's because of "YOU". I believe that if i wanna see you i just look at a mirror.You're in my breath, my blood, and my soul for always till the world comes to an end. Thing that give me a lift is that you won't hurt anymore.

Mom and I brought you to see Meen at Khon Kaen - our "home". You showed and taught me until the last day. I know it deep in my heart and inside my head.I think that you know how much Mom miss you and how it worsen when she faced with some difficulties just because the fact that you're not here with us. When the long weekend come along, Mom kept saying that if you were here you would keep saying you wanna go "home". For me, it's a special occassion that bring 4 of us together having a good dinner. More importantly, i don't need to pay any for an airfare since you've already pay for me.

Surprisingly, should you know that you have your own day- "Khun Dej's Day" (วันขุนเดช) originated and held by your friends from Thammasat - "Jing Nong Gang". It's the first Wendesday (your birthday!) of every month. I as your descendant have been joined the dinner for many times and 've got to know some secrets of yours!

On 25 Sept, we moved into our new residential place in BKK where we don't need to rent from who you called "the two old she-devil" (2 ปีศาจ เฒ่า 555) anymore.(6-year is more than enought) Mom said you would be very happy to live here with a more larger and more convenient than the old one. I want you to know i miss you much and want you to know i am happy. The most of all thing that i want to achieve is to take care mom and Meen and do all good deeds for them as much as i can and as best i can.

Daddy, as i told you, you dont be afraid that you do not leave any bequest for us. What you left is more precious than that. It is an honor!

With all my love,
Your daughter
Sarawan A.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it again la may.This is one of my most impressive diary. thank may for sharing aspiration story na ja.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home